If you can’t get Kylie Minogue out of your head, there’s good news. The famous Australian singer, Grammy award winner and fashion icon launched her wine brand in 2020, and finally her wine is ready to be enjoyed!
Kylie is Creative Director at Kylie Minogue Wines, and she has partnered with some of the best winemakers and distributors in the world to offer wine of the highest quality. Here’s all you need to know about Kylie’s wine! Did you know her Chardonnay is made in Australia?
Before we get started, we’d love to invite you to come with us on a private wine tasting tour to the Yarra Valley and meet the region’s fabulous winemakers. Take a luxury tour from Melbourne or hire a private guide and visit the Yarra Valley. You can play Kylie’s hits on your way up to the Yarra Valley and sing with a glass of wine in hand!
Kylie Minogue’s Wine Collection
Kylie’s beautiful wine portfolio has Italian, French, Spanish and Australian wine, and every label serves a purpose. There’s a wine style for every palate and occasion. Here are her wines. Which one would you like to try first?
- Prosecco Rosé. Made with 85% Glera and 15% Pinot Nero, this Italian fizzy wine shows a salmon-pink hue and the most vibrant strawberry and raspberry scents with hints of flowers. The bottle is beautiful too, as it reflects the singer’s shiny personality.
- Rosé, Vin de France. The singer sources this fantastic pink wine made with 80% Carignan and 20% Cabernet from Southern France. Easy to drink and refreshing, this is what you want to enjoy at the beach or a grilling party.
- Sauvignon Blanc. Kylie’s staff know their wine and you can tell by tasting their fantastic Côtes de Gascogne Sauvignon Blanc. It complements the singer’s collection with a herbal and citrusy white wine with astounding versatility.
- The only red wine in Kylie’s wine portfolio, this plush Merlot from southern France is ripe and smooth, not overly complicated, and versatile at the table.
- Organic Brut Reserva Cava. Because one sparkling wine is never enough, Kylie adds this organic Cava from Spain made with Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel.lo.
- Côtes de Provence Rosé. From Kylie’s estate collection, this fantastic pale rosé is the very essence of refinement and elegance. Made with Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah, this pink wine is reminiscent of grapefruits and lemon blossoms.
- Margaret River Chardonnay. Finally, Australia appears in Kylie’s wine selection with a bold and creamy Chardonnay brimming with honeysuckle, golden apples and hazelnuts over a full-bodied palate.
Do You Want to Learn More? Visit the Vineyards!
If you’re a Kylie fan, treat yourself to a wine-themed experience to fine-tune your senses before you try her wines. Visit the Yarra Valley for the best sparkling wine, Rosé and Chardonnay in Australia.
A tour to the Yarra Valley is the best way of getting in touch with the wine world, from grape to bottle. So, if you’re looking for wine tours near you, look no further. Let Chauffeur Drive, Melbourne, Yarra Valley take you on a private winery tour from Melbourne and experience Kylie’s lifestyle!
Book #wine Now ➥ https://chauffeurdrive.com.au
Don’t forget to follow us on:
#YarraValley #PrivateWineTours #ChauffeurDrive #YarraValleyMelbourne #Melbourne #CharcuterieBoard #Wine